We treat your pet like family.
Woodland Veterinary Hospital Cares For Your Pets
We’ll always contact you at the emergency number you provide should your pet require any medical treatment or veterinary procedures performed while you’re away. We encourage you to bring your pet’s favorite treats, toys & a blanket to make your pet feel more secure while you’re away.
We have established the following guidelines to ensure a healthy and happy environment for your pets while they stay with us. All pets must be free of any external parasites. Should your pet have external parasites, we can treat them for you. Pet boarders are accepted by appointment only. Pet owners will be given special instructions. Your pet will be examined before being admitted into our kennel area.
- Dogs must have a negative fecal examination within six months of boarding
- Dogs must have been vaccinated for Bordetella within six months of boarding
- Dogs must have been vaccinated for Distemper within one year of boarding
- Dogs must have been vaccinated for rabies within one year of boarding
- Dogs must be current on their heartworm test
- Cats must be negative for Feline Leukemia/AIDS virus
- Cats must have a negative fecal examination within six months of boarding
- Cats must be current within the year for both Distemper & Rabies vaccinations
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Times
Drop-off and pick-up on Saturday is from 8:00 am-1:00 pm
We are closed on Sunday for drop-off and pick-up. However, our animal care specialists are present to tend our boarders. Treatment fees will be charged for medical treatment, vaccinations, or when medication must be administered.